Clue: Bobby of tennis fame
We have 1 answer for the clue Bobby of tennis fame. See the results below.
- Bobby who lost to Billie Jean
- Washington bank name since 1840
- Gibson's "Lethal Weapon" role
- Starring role in "Lethal Weapon"
- Old tennis star Bobby
- 1939 Wimbledon winner
- Bobby of "battle of the sexes" tennis
- He lost to King in '73
- Bobby of tennis
- Bobby of tennis spectacles
Last Seen In:
- Universal - October 17, 2007
- Washington Post - February 27, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Bobby of tennis fame that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!