Clue: Body of water between England and Norway
We have 1 answer for the clue Body of water between England and Norway. See the results below.
- View from Aberdeen
- Waters just east of Great Britain
- It's between Great Britain and Europe
- One end of the Kiel Canal
- Edinburgh is on it
- German Ocean, now
- England-Scandinavia separator
- Oil production area
- View from Edinburgh
- Kiel Canal locale
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - November 20, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Body of water between England and Norway that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!