Clue: Boozed (up)
We have 4 answers for the clue Boozed (up). See the results below.
- Deseeded, as cotton
- Went out, in a card game
- Removed seeds from, as cotton
- Showed one's hand, maybe
- Removed seeds from cotton
- Won a game without knocking
- Liquored (up)
- Increased dishonestly, with "up"
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 24, 2016
- USA Today - August 21, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - April 29, 2007
- New York Times - July 30, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Boozed (up) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!