Clue: Borg of tennis
We have 1 answer for the clue Borg of tennis. See the results below.
- Foe for Ilie
- He was inducted into the International Tennis Hall of Fame the same year as Billie Jean
- "Mamma Mia!" Tony nominee Ulvaeus
- ABBA singer Ulvaeus
- Rival of Ilie and Jimmy
- Malmo moniker
- Norse name
- Swedish name that means "bear"
- Tennis' Borg
- Tennis star Borg
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 10, 2012
- Washington Post - May 19, 2008
- Washington Post - May 12, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Borg of tennis that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!