Clue: Boris Pasternak declined one
We have 1 answer for the clue Boris Pasternak declined one. See the results below.
- October announcement
- Dynamite inventor
- Prize that Pirandello won in 1934
- Prestigious prize
- Prize won by Kenneth J. Arrow in Economic Science
- Coveted award
- Annual announcement from 13-Down
- Prestigious prize awarded every December
- Dynamite guy
- Prized prize
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 18, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Boris Pasternak declined one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!