We have 4 answers for the clue Bounty. See the results below.
- $1.09 a dozen, say
- Tag line?
- Sticker figure
- Three for a dollar, e.g.
- Compare the costs of
- Monetary value
- Number on a tag
- This can follow the beginnings of the three longest entries
- Asking figure
Last Seen In:
- Netword - March 04, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 29, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 18, 2015
- USA Today - June 17, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 17, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 25, 2009
- LA Times - September 14, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 30, 2006
- LA Times - February 04, 2006
- New York Times - June 09, 2002
- New York Times - December 04, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Bounty that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!