Clue: Boxer nicknamed "Hands of Stone"
We have 1 answer for the clue Boxer nicknamed "Hands of Stone". See the results below.
- Boxing titlist with 57 KO's
- *English pop group
- When repeated, an 80’s-90’s pop group
- Longtime Leonard foe
- Boxer Roberto
- Real-life boxing champ who appeared in "Rocky II"
- "Hungry Like the Wolf" group?
- "No más" boxer Roberto
- Ring champion Roberto
- See 16-Across
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 24, 2013
- Washington Post - August 28, 2008
- New York Times - February 18, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Boxer nicknamed "Hands of Stone" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!