Clue: Boxer's foot
We have 1 answer for the clue Boxer's foot. See the results below.
- Foot in the forest
- Foot with a claw
- Handle clumsily
- Hand, slangily
- Hand, informally
- Nail site
- Kit mitt
- Dog's "hand"
- Dad, to a hillbilly
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - March 29, 2015
- Wall Street Journal - January 31, 2014
- USA Today - December 09, 2013
- USA Today - December 21, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - July 26, 2009
- USA Today - March 25, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Boxer's foot that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!