Clue: Boy with a blanket
We have 1 answer for the clue Boy with a blanket. See the results below.
- "Peanuts" boy
- "Peanuts" character
- Blanket-toting "Peanuts" character
- 55-Across's blanket wielder
- Noted blanket toter
- Boy with a blue blanket
- Rerun's older brother
- Cartoon blanket toter
- Professor Pauling
- First name in blanket holders
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 04, 2001
- New York Times - March 15, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Boy with a blanket that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!