Clue: Brazilian city, familiarly
We have 1 answer for the clue Brazilian city, familiarly. See the results below.
- 1947 Hope/Crosby destination
- ___ Bravo
- Bravo, e.g.
- City on Guanabara Bay
- ___ Group (Latin American association)
- ___ Piedras, P.R.
- A "Road" destination
- "Wild Orchid" locale, 1990
- Where Maracana Stadium is
- Capital city till 1960
Last Seen In:
- Universal - May 02, 2017
- New York Times - April 06, 2015
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 07, 2014
- Washington Post - February 10, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 01, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 22, 2010
- New York Times - February 26, 2002
- New York Times - April 24, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Brazilian city, familiarly that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!