Clue: Brazilian port, for short
We have 1 answer for the clue Brazilian port, for short. See the results below.
- 1947 Hope/Crosby destination
- ___ Bravo
- Bravo, e.g.
- City on Guanabara Bay
- ___ Group (Latin American association)
- ___ Piedras, P.R.
- A "Road" destination
- "Wild Orchid" locale, 1990
- Where Maracana Stadium is
- Capital city till 1960
Last Seen In:
- Universal - September 13, 2014
- LA Times - February 18, 2013
- LA Times - June 04, 2007
- Washington Post - September 18, 2006
- Washington Post - May 16, 2006
- Washington Post - November 27, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Brazilian port, for short that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!