Clue: Break ___
We have 3 answers for the clue Break ___. See the results below.
- Monkey or pony
- Prom, say
- Twist or stomp
- Pony or monkey
- "Shall we ___?"
- Domain of one of the Muses
- Pageant routine
- Charleston, e.g.
- Do a do-si-do
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 05, 2014
- LA Times - October 11, 2013
- New York Times - May 22, 2012
- Washington Post - April 10, 2008
- Netword - April 02, 2006
- LA Times - December 08, 2005
- New York Times - August 02, 2005
- New York Times - March 20, 2003
- New York Times - August 21, 2002
- New York Times - September 02, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Break ___ that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!