Clue: Break ground?
We have 3 answers for the clue Break ground?. See the results below.
- Garden, in a way
- Ground breaker
- Farmer's tool
- Weed killer
- Weed whacker
- It makes a row
- Row producer
- Irrigation tool
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 03, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 22, 2009
- New York Times - October 15, 2008
- New York Times - February 11, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 23, 2004
- New York Times - June 30, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Break ground? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!