Clue: "Breakfast at Tiffany's" author
We have 2 answers for the clue "Breakfast at Tiffany's" author. See the results below.
- O. Henry award winner for "Shut a Final Door"
- Philip Seymour Hoffman title role
- Truman who wrote "Breakfast at Tiffany's"
- 2005 Hoffman title role
- "Other Voices, Other Rooms" author
- Author Truman
- 2005 Best Picture nominee
- Oscar-winning role for Hoffman
- 2005 role for which Philip Seymour Hoffman won Best Actor
- Hoffman Oscar role
Last Seen In:
- Netword - October 14, 2012
- LA Times - October 12, 2012
- Washington Post - September 14, 2005
- New York Times - July 11, 2001
Found an answer for the clue "Breakfast at Tiffany's" author that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!