Clue: Breath freshener
We have 3 answers for the clue Breath freshener. See the results below.
- Popular breath mint
- Breath candy
- Certs alternative
- Tiny mint
- Certs rival
- It's always sold in mint condition
- Certs competitor
- "The 1½-calorie breath mint"
- "Get a bang out of life" mint
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - February 28, 2010
- New York Times - January 26, 2010
- Washington Post - July 13, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 19, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 03, 2005
- New York Times - February 02, 2005
- New York Times - October 12, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Breath freshener that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!