Clue: Breathe hard
We have 3 answers for the clue Breathe hard. See the results below.
- Have a yen (for)
- Dog's breath
- Symbol of desire
- Be in need of air, perhaps
- Kind of leg
- Sign of overexertion
- ___ cuffs
- Show windedness
- Have dog breath?
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 25, 2014
- Washington Post - May 07, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 27, 2011
- Netword - September 21, 2011
- USA Today - April 03, 2008
- Netword - November 08, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 27, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 19, 2006
- New York Sun - August 03, 2005
- New York Sun - June 28, 2005
- New York Times - May 21, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Breathe hard that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!