Clue: Breathe out
We have 2 answers for the clue Breathe out. See the results below.
- Terry McMillan's "Waiting to ___"
- Blow out
- Sigh with relief, say
- Yoga instruction
- Release tension, in a way
- Show slight relief, maybe
- Finish respiring
- Let the air out
- Yoga class instruction
- Yoga teacher's instruction
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 04, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 24, 2016
- Netword - July 29, 2015
- USA Today - November 21, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 11, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 07, 2010
- LA Times - March 25, 2009
- Netword - September 23, 2008
- Washington Post - February 26, 2005
- Washington Post - January 23, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Breathe out that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!