Clue: Brecht collaborator
We have 1 answer for the clue Brecht collaborator. See the results below.
- "The Rise and Fall of the City of Mahagonny" co-writer Kurt
- "One Touch of Venus" composer
- Brecht collaborator Kurt
- "Mack the Knife" composer
- Brecht's sometime collaborator
- "Mack the Knife" songwriter
- Composer Kurt
- Brecht's "Threepenny Opera" collaborator
- ''Mack the Knife'' composer
- "The Threepenny Opera" composer
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 01, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Brecht collaborator that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!