Clue: Béret holder
We have 1 answer for the clue Béret holder. See the results below.
- Henri's head
- Where le nez is
- A beret covers it
- What a chapeau covers
- French bean?
- ___ de pont (bridgehead)
- A head of France
- Where les yeux are
- Guillotined part
- Pied's opposite
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - March 12, 2013
- LA Times - February 26, 2012
- Washington Post - September 28, 2009
- Washington Post - January 10, 2009
- New York Times - November 01, 2008
- Washington Post - November 25, 2005
- New York Times - March 26, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Béret holder that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!