Clue: Brian who managed the Beatles
We have 1 answer for the clue Brian who managed the Beatles. See the results below.
- "Casablanca" screenwriter Julius
- "Casablanca" screenwriter Julius or Philip
- Beatles' manager Brian
- Beatles manager Brian
- General manager of the Red Sox
- "A Cellarful of Noise" autobiographer Brian
- Former manager of The Beatles
- One of Kotter's Sweathogs
- 'Welcome Back, Kotter' student Juan
- Oscar-winning "Casablanca" co-screenwriter Julius or Philip
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - July 19, 2007
- New York Times - March 12, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Brian who managed the Beatles that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!