Clue: Bridge action
We have 4 answers for the clue Bridge action. See the results below.
- Make another offer
- Up the ante, perhaps
- Action at a duplicate tournament
- Bridge call
- Up an offer, e.g.
- Make a second offer
- Bridge players' term
- Up one's offer at an auction
- Action in a bridge game
- Keep an auction going
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 05, 2015
- Washington Post - July 11, 2014
- Netword - December 30, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 15, 2011
- LA Times - December 29, 2010
- LA Times - December 04, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 03, 2007
- Washington Post - January 17, 2007
- Washington Post - October 01, 2002
- New York Times - December 31, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Bridge action that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!