Clue: Bridge bid, briefly
We have 2 answers for the clue Bridge bid, briefly. See the results below.
- Bridge bid, informally
- Bridge call, for short
- Brief bridge bid
- Informal bridge bid
- Bridge opening, briefly
- Brief bid
- Terse bridge bid
- Balanced hand bid in bridge
- Unlikely bid by The Donald?
- Unlikely bridge bid by The Donald?
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - May 25, 2017
- USA Today - May 04, 2017
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 31, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 04, 2014
- LA Times - March 20, 2013
- New York Times - December 21, 2011
- LA Times - November 07, 2009
- LA Times - September 20, 2009
- Washington Post - January 14, 2009
- USA Today - October 25, 2007
- Washington Post - June 27, 2006
- USA Today - August 16, 2005
- New York Times - April 05, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 27, 2004
- USA Today - August 04, 2004
- USA Today - July 26, 2004
- Washington Post - December 12, 2003
- New York Times - December 24, 2001
- New York Times - April 06, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Bridge bid, briefly that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!