Clue: Bright northern star
We have 2 answers for the clue Bright northern star. See the results below.
- Star in Aquila
- One of the 20 brightest stars
- Brightest star in the Aquila constellation
- Bright star, one corner of "the summer triangle"
- Star in the Summer Triangle
- Brightest star in Aquila
- Brightest star in the constellation Aquila
- Summer Triangle star
- Bright star
- Star of the first magnitude
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - August 30, 2012
- New York Times - March 08, 2010
- New York Times - September 04, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Bright northern star that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!