Clue: Bright red
We have 5 answers for the clue Bright red. See the results below.
- Like a tanager
- Color similar to poppy
- Flagrantly offensive
- Tanager's tone
- Miss __ (Clue suspect)
- Red shade
- Like an infamous "A"
- Vivid red
- Miss ___ (Clue suspect)
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 12, 2014
- Washington Post - March 14, 2014
- New York Times - March 09, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - August 18, 2013
- Washington Post - August 29, 2011
- New York Sun - August 30, 2005
- New York Sun - December 20, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Bright red that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!