We have 3 answers for the clue Briny. See the results below.
- Arctic, for one
- Great quantity
- Wide expanse
- Milieu for Queen Elizabeth II
- Kind of liner
- Indian, e.g.
- Pacific, for one
- Arctic or Indian, e.g.
- Continental divide?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 09, 2016
- LA Times - February 10, 2014
- New York Times - June 09, 2013
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 29, 2012
- Washington Post - November 30, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 08, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 30, 2010
- New York Times - August 09, 2009
- Washington Post - December 28, 2008
- Netword - March 16, 2008
- LA Times - August 21, 2007
- New York Times - May 28, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 02, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 21, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 26, 2004
- Washington Post - May 21, 2002
- New York Times - August 03, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Briny that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!