Clue: Brit. honor
We have 2 answers for the clue Brit. honor. See the results below.
- Award for a knight: Abbr.
- Award bestowed by Queen Eliz.
- Honor bestowed by Eliz.
- Medal bestowed by Eliz. II
- U.K. award
- Eng. award
- Honour given to J. K. Rowling: Abbr.
- Honor from Queen Eliz.
- Overseas honour: Abbr.
- 2001 honor for J. K. Rowling
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 14, 2016
- Washington Post - April 15, 2006
- Washington Post - August 09, 2003
- New York Times - April 26, 2001
- New York Times - January 24, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Brit. honor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!