Clue: Brit. playwright
We have 1 answer for the clue Brit. playwright. See the results below.
- Literary monogram
- Literary inits.
- "Pygmalion" monogram
- Irish playwright's monogram
- "Major Barbara" monogram
- "Pygmalion" playwright's monogram
- "Pygmalion"-penning playwright, initially
- "Man and Superman" monogram
- Initials of "Man and Superman" author
- "Pygmalion" author's initials
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 18, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Brit. playwright that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!