Clue: Brit. word reference
We have 1 answer for the clue Brit. word reference. See the results below.
- Noted publication of 1933, for short
- Ref. set
- Library ref.
- Often-cited ref.
- Brit. lexicon
- Ref. staple
- Of which A-Ant was pub. in Jan. 1884
- Philologist's ref.
- Set of Brit. tomes
- Lib. reference
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 03, 2013
- I Swear Crossword - March 09, 2012
- I Swear Crossword - January 13, 2012
- New York Times - August 23, 2010
- Washington Post - February 05, 2009
- New York Times - April 04, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Brit. word reference that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!