Clue: British ___
We have 3 answers for the clue British ___. See the results below.
- Byron's "the ___ of Greece!"
- Wight and Man
- Theroux's "The Happy ___ of Oceania"
- South Sea getaways
- Tropical getaways
- West Indies, e.g.
- Lands in water
- Some are tropical
- They rise above sea level
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 28, 2013
- New York Times - August 17, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 25, 2011
- Netword - March 19, 2011
- LA Times - March 25, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 14, 2008
- New York Times - November 26, 2006
- LA Times - July 14, 2005
- New York Times - November 09, 1997
Found an answer for the clue British ___ that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!