Clue: British big shot
We have 1 answer for the clue British big shot. See the results below.
- San Francisco's ___ Hill
- Head, in slang
- Head, slangily
- Man of means, in Manchester
- Cribbage jack
- Certain jack, in cribbage
- Fat cat, in England
- ___ Hill (San Francisco neighborhood)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 29, 2011
- New York Times - June 13, 2006
Found an answer for the clue British big shot that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!