Clue: British heavy metal group
We have 1 answer for the clue British heavy metal group. See the results below.
- L.P.G.A. player?
- Band with the 1982 platinum album "The Number of the Beast"
- Old torturer
- "Holy Smoke" band
- Sharp-spiked instrument of medieval torture
- Heavy metal band named after a torture device
- "Somewhere in Time" metal band
- Medieval dungeon device
- "A Matter of Life and Death" band
- "Powerslave" band
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 11, 1997
Found an answer for the clue British heavy metal group that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!