Clue: British ref. work
We have 1 answer for the clue British ref. work. See the results below.
- Noted publication of 1933, for short
- Ref. set
- Library ref.
- Often-cited ref.
- Brit. lexicon
- Ref. staple
- Of which A-Ant was pub. in Jan. 1884
- Philologist's ref.
- Set of Brit. tomes
- Lib. reference
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 25, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 24, 2017
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 30, 2017
- New York Times - January 16, 2017
- New York Times - October 24, 2016
- LA Times - August 15, 2016
- New York Times - April 27, 2015
- Washington Post - June 28, 2013
- LA Times - July 09, 2012
- Universal - December 18, 2011
- USA Today - May 18, 2009
- USA Today - January 24, 2008
Found an answer for the clue British ref. work that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!