Clue: Brit's buddy
We have 1 answer for the clue Brit's buddy. See the results below.
- Chum, to a Brit
- "Ahoy" recipient
- Swab's sobriquet
- Pirate's pal
- "Ahoy, ___!"
- Buccaneer's buddy
- Companion at sea
- One to whom "Ahoy!" is directed
- Chelmsford chum
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 09, 2016
- New York Times - December 19, 2007
- Netword - September 18, 2005
- New York Times - September 12, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Brit's buddy that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!