We have 7 answers for the clue Brown. See the results below.
- Someone celebrated
- A raft, in diner slang
- A goner
- Wedding offering to the bride and groom
- "To your health!," e.g.
- Oft-burned item
- B.L.T. base
- See 52-Down
- Occasion to stand up
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - May 05, 2016
- Canadiana - March 02, 2015
- Washington Post - July 22, 2014
- Washington Post - May 14, 2013
- LA Times - February 02, 2013
- LA Times - November 17, 2011
- New York Times - February 22, 2009
- New York Times - December 23, 2007
- New York Sun - March 13, 2006
- LA Times - October 13, 2005
- New York Times - February 18, 2000
- New York Times - April 09, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Brown that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!