Clue: Bruin whose #4 jersey is now retired
We have 1 answer for the clue Bruin whose #4 jersey is now retired. See the results below.
- Hart Trophy winner, 1970-72
- Famous Bruin
- Boston's Bobby
- Three-time Hart Trophy winner
- Hockey's Bobby
- Hockey legend Bobby
- Onetime Esposito teammate
- Bobby of the Bruins
- 1970 Stanley Cup hero
- N.H.L. Hall-of-Famer since 1979
Last Seen In:
- Universal - May 20, 2007
- New York Times - May 19, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Bruin whose #4 jersey is now retired that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!