Clue: Brutus's blood vessel
We have 1 answer for the clue Brutus's blood vessel. See the results below.
- ___ cava
- ___ cava (path to the heart)
- ___ cava (heart connector)
- __ cava (major blood vessel)
- ___ cava (vessel into the heart)
- __ cava
- Anatomical blood carrier
- ___ cava (major blood vessel)
- ___ cava (large blood vessel)
- ___ cava (blood vessel)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 28, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Brutus's blood vessel that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!