Clue: Bulrush, e.g.
We have 2 answers for the clue Bulrush, e.g.. See the results below.
- Marsh plant
- Everglades grass
- Umbrella plant, e.g.
- It's a rush
- Rushlike plant
- Papyrus, cotton grass, or hassock
- Tufted plant
- Tufted swamp plant
- Tufted swamp thing
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 16, 2015
- USA Today - August 18, 2015
- USA Today - August 22, 2014
- Universal - June 22, 2014
- USA Today - July 11, 2013
- New York Times - April 13, 2009
- New York Sun - April 07, 2006
- New York Times - August 28, 2000
- New York Times - January 07, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Bulrush, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!