Clue: Bunuel collaborator
We have 1 answer for the clue Bunuel collaborator. See the results below.
- Mustachioed artist
- "Inventions of the Monsters" artist
- Surrealist Salvador
- "Christ of St. John of the Cross" artist
- Dreamscape artist
- Flamboyant Surrealist
- "Diary of a Genius" author
- Spanish Surrealist
- Limp watch painter
- Painter of limp watches
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 04, 1999
- New York Times - March 13, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Bunuel collaborator that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!