Clue: Buried treasure
We have 4 answers for the clue Buried treasure. See the results below.
- Smeltery input
- Cuprite, e.g.
- It's unsmelted
- It runs in veins
- Norwegian coin
- Mined-over matter
- Nickel in a pocket, say?
- Stuff of mine
- Fissure filler
- Smeltery pile
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 01, 2017
- New York Times - July 02, 2015
- LA Times - January 05, 2014
- Washington Post - December 03, 2011
- Washington Post - November 12, 2011
- Washington Post - February 16, 2011
- New York Times - September 02, 2007
- New York Sun - June 30, 2006
- New York Times - October 21, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Buried treasure that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!