Clue: Burning the midnight oil, so to speak
We have 1 answer for the clue Burning the midnight oil, so to speak. See the results below.
- Burning the midnight oil
- Still awake at 1 a.m., say
- Watching Letterman or Conan, say
- Way to stay, for Jay, say
- Watching Conan O'Brien, say
- Cramming for a final, perhaps
- Cramming for a test, maybe
- Watching infomercials, maybe
- Awake into the wee hours
- Like students on finals eve
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - April 22, 2008
- New York Times - July 11, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Burning the midnight oil, so to speak that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!