Clue: Bush country
We have 6 answers for the clue Bush country. See the results below.
- Where a kookaburra lives
- Australian area, or alternate title for this puzzle?
- Big name in mediocre steak
- Rural area of Australia
- Aussie area
- Aussie region
- Australian area
- Region of Australia
- Australian expanse
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - November 27, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 26, 2007
- New York Sun - March 02, 2006
- Washington Post - November 13, 2005
- Washington Post - March 13, 2001
- Washington Post - July 04, 2000
- New York Times - October 25, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Bush country that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!