Clue: Butler's expletive
We have 1 answer for the clue Butler's expletive. See the results below.
- Butler's last word
- Not-so-mild oath
- Opposite of bless
- "__ the torpedoes!" (cry of August 5, 1864)
- Denounce in no uncertain terms
- Dramatic word for the Yankees
- Cousin of "Phooey!"
- Cousin of "Shucks!"
- More than "Phooey!"
- "___ Yankees"
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - March 29, 2016
- New York Times - August 01, 2012
- New York Times - July 20, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Butler's expletive that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!