Clue: Butter up?
We have 4 answers for the clue Butter up?. See the results below.
- Make a temporary stitch
- Moisten the turkey
- Sew with loose stitches
- Moisten, as a roast
- Dress down
- Sew loosely
- Tend a turkey, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 10, 2013
- USA Today - March 16, 2009
- New York Times - January 03, 2007
- LA Times - August 04, 2006
- New York Sun - June 16, 2006
- New York Times - April 19, 2006
- New York Times - June 09, 2005
- New York Times - November 03, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Butter up? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!