Clue: Butterfly, e.g.
We have 3 answers for the clue Butterfly, e.g.. See the results below.
- ___ de Sévigné, French belletrist
- "___ X"
- Curie's title
- ___ Defarge of "A Tale of Two Cities"
- Pompadour, for one
- One of a couple at a French restaurant
- Bovary or Butterfly
- Flaubert title title
- Title for Tussaud
- "___ Bovary"
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 24, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - July 09, 2010
- New York Sun - November 26, 2007
- New York Times - February 19, 2006
- LA Times - September 21, 2005
- New York Times - September 10, 2005
- USA Today - December 24, 2003
- New York Times - January 29, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Butterfly, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!