Clue: Butters up?
We have 4 answers for the clue Butters up?. See the results below.
- Pours on the juice
- Tends the turkey
- Sews temporarily
- Moistens with butter
- Sews loosely
- Moistens the bird
- Dresses down ... or butters up?
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 30, 2017
- Washington Post - December 12, 2012
- Universal - January 13, 2009
- New York Sun - August 03, 2007
- New York Times - June 10, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Butters up? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!