Clue: Butting heads
We have 1 answer for the clue Butting heads. See the results below.
- In disagreement
- Not seeing eye to eye
- In conflict
- Feuding (with)
- Arguing (with)
- Like members of a hung jury
- Having a difference of opinion
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 07, 2012
- Washington Post - March 26, 2007
- New York Times - October 19, 2005
- New York Times - June 01, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Butting heads that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!