Clue: Buttonhole, e.g.
We have 2 answers for the clue Buttonhole, e.g.. See the results below.
- Open, as an envelope
- Eye opening, maybe
- Feature of some skirts
- Open, in a way
- Skirt feature
- Stitch target
- Gill opening
- Squinting eye, e.g.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 17, 2017
- USA Today - January 05, 2016
- USA Today - August 05, 2014
- Washington Post - October 26, 2013
- New York Times - July 14, 2013
- LA Times - August 04, 2011
- Washington Post - May 27, 2010
- Netword - October 05, 2008
- Washington Post - October 23, 2006
- New York Sun - May 27, 2005
- New York Times - November 25, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Buttonhole, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!