Clue: Buzz producer
We have 1 answer for the clue Buzz producer. See the results below.
- Nonmusician's musical instrument
- Musical toy
- Instrument Paul McCartney played on Ringo Starr's "You're Sixteen"
- Musical instrument for the nonmusical
- Skiffle instrument
- Instrument unlikely to be heard at Carnegie Hall
- It can create quite a buzz
- Toy musical instrument
- Buzzing instrument
- It may give you a buzz
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - April 11, 2013
- LA Times - September 13, 2008
- New York Times - June 21, 2008
- New York Times - August 10, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Buzz producer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!