We have 1 answer for the clue C2H5OH. See the results below.
- Gas additive
- Tractor powerer, maybe
- Product of yeast fermentation
- Biofuel option
- It gives punch to punch
- Grain alcohol
- Fermentation by-product
- Gasohol ingredient
- Whiskey component
- Sugar-cane based Brazilian biofuel
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 01, 2013
- New York Times - November 11, 2005
- New York Times - February 03, 2002
Found an answer for the clue C2H5OH that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!