Clue: Cabinet div.
We have 2 answers for the clue Cabinet div.. See the results below.
- Agric. or H.H.S., e.g.
- Accounting, e.g.: Abbr.
- Part of U.S.D.A.: Abbr.
- Educ. or H.U.D., e.g.
- Part of D.O.E.: Abbr.
- Corp. section
- HUD, for one: Abbr.
- Org. division
- Co. unit
- Firm part: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - September 28, 2012
- LA Times - June 09, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 01, 2012
- USA Today - May 10, 2010
- Netword - March 13, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 07, 2009
- Netword - October 21, 2007
- New York Times - March 05, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 01, 2004
- New York Times - November 26, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Cabinet div. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!